Sunday, March 25, 2012

Internet Browsing

Over the past few days I've been doing some ambulance ride time for my paramedic clinicals and it's been pretty slow.  So, I've spent my time browsing the internet.  Among my searches I have found some sites I thought everybody might be interested in.

The first one is survivalistboards.com
Its a forum for preppers and survivalist.  Its got a lot of information on just about any topic you can think of, and my favorite part is that it has a whole library of books that have expired copyrights that members can download.  I've spent a lot of time on this one and really love it.

The second is foodinsurance.com
They have plans for prepping long term food storage.  The prices break down to about $3 a meal which is pretty good for the variety they offer.  They also offer a payment plan if your wanting to store for a longer period of time but cant afford to pay for it all at once.

The third you probably all know and love cheaperthandirt.com
Cheaper than dirt has all sorts of stuff to help you get prepared for just about anything and the prices are pretty good.



No comments:

Post a Comment